Valued Employees, Customers, Partners & Suppliers,
As you know, the COVID-19 virus (commonly known as the coronavirus) has been formally designated as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. Throughout the Rodi Moving & Storage organization, the safety of our customers and employees remains a top priority.
I want to personally update you on the initiatives we are taking in response to COVID-19, in an effort to continue operating safely across our own locations, in our clients’ workplaces and in our customers’ homes.
- A team has been put in place to closely monitor the impact of the pandemic and lead our response, helping prepare and disseminate important communications and putting into effect action items regarding COVID-19. They will continue to monitor and provide updates as they are available and pertinent to our business.
- Employees and subcontractors have been instructed to adhere to the guidance provided on the CDC, World Health Organization and the Florida Health websites regarding how to protect themselves, and we are strictly following these standards at each of our locations.
- We are exercising social distancing in our branches by keeping a 6 ft distance between those who are working in the office, by conducting virtual meeting and continuing to offer virtual surveys for domestic and international household goods customers.
- Crews and Sales staff will be instructed on appropriate questions to ask prior to entering a home or workplace, how to handle various customer scenarios and other helpful information. Our scheduling and customer service teams will be inquiring with the customer if anyone in the home is ill or if they have traveled outside of the country recently prior to surveys, estimates, and services being performed.
While we diligently take precautions, rest assured our fellow agents and customers can expect the same commitment from our Rodi Moving & Storage service team that they have come to expect. If any issues should arise that would affect our normal operations, you will be contacted immediately.
We encourage each to follow the basics listed below:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer) for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick.
- Remain home and away from work and public spaces when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, cabinet handles, railings, phones, etc.
Thank you for your attention to this serious matter.